Combined Musical Performance
Information is taken from the current Arts and Sciences Handbook. Any discrepancies are resolved in favor of the official printed version found at the arts section of the Kingdom of Meridies Homepage.
General Comments not specific to any category
If there is no documentation, the item will not be judged to afford the entrant the opportunity to better exhibit their piece and re-enter the next fair.
Combined Musical Performance Categories:
- Combined Musical Performance - Solo
- Combined Musical Performance - Duet
- Combined Musical Performance - Group
- All categories use the same basic guidelines.
Combined Musical Performance Guidelines:
- All entries must be appropriate to stated time, place and culture.
- All accompanying music must be live.
- If the piece performed is an original composition, documentation must support the style of the piece.
- Sheet music for the piece should be supplied to the judges when available as part of the documentation package.
- If using an obscure instrument, please provide documentation.
- Pieces must not exceed 15 minutes, including introduction.
Return to category list